Women can treat growth hormone deficiency and restore a better quality of life, with HGH replacement therapy.
From the time women enter puberty, until the end of their last menstrual period, every woman is aware of the ebb and flow of constant hormonal changes in her body. This complex interplay of HGH hormones continues until she reaches her late 40’s or early 50’s. However, most women only think of the loss of estrogen, and the problems it causes when they think of age-related hormone decline. Women have other hormones, such as human growth hormone, (HGH) that are also vital to their health and wellbeing.
Growth hormone replacement therapy offers a solution to the many physically and emotionally draining symptoms of age-related hormone deficiency in women.
What Are the Benefits of Growth Hormone Therapy for Women?
The usual hormone replacement therapy (HRT) to treat menopause involves estrogen replacement. Traditional HRT helps to minimize the most common and well-known symptoms of menopause such as night sweats, hot flashes, and mood swings.
But these are not the only problems associated with female hormone deficiency. In fact, many other “menopausal” symptoms such as sexual health issues, bone loss, and cognitive difficulties, are actually due to the loss of HGH!
We combine our menopause treatment with human growth hormone therapy.
HGH, when combined with traditional HRT to treat menopause also results in:
- Improved Libido and Better Sexual Performance – Our female patients who combine traditional HRT with growth hormone therapy see an increased sex drive, less vaginal dryness, and report more satisfying sexual experiences.
- Increased Energy and Stamina – HGH therapy when added to traditional HRT for menopause, can help to boost metabolism, which improves your ability to turn fat into energy.
- Increased Ability to Burn Fat and Build Muscle – An additional benefit of growth hormone replacement for women is that it not only improves your ability to burn fat, it improves your ability to build lean muscle. That results in weight loss, and a leaner, fitter you.
- Improved Memory and Cognition – When added to traditional HRT, HGH replacement for women has been shown to improve memory, focus, and concentration.
- Stronger Bones – Growth hormone replacement for women leads to stronger, healthier bones, and decreases your risk of osteoporosis – which can be very high for menopausal women.
HGH replacement therapy is a successful and widely accepted way to treat the negative effects of menopause and, according to The Journal of the American Medical Association, is most effective when started at the onset of menopause.
What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Growth Hormone Deficiency?
In addition to the hot flashes and night sweats typical of women going through menopause, perimenopausal or menopausal women who may also have a growth hormone deficiency may experience:
- Dryness and thinning of the skin and particularly of the vaginal area
- Weight gain, particularly belly fat
- Lack of energy
- Lack of ability to build muscle
- Weakened immune response
- Diminished sex drive and loss of sensitivity to stimulation
- Hair Loss
- Forgetfulness that may include an increased risk of Alzheimer’s disease
- Depression and other mood changes
- Symptoms also include the potential loss of bone density and an increased risk of heart disease
Growth hormone therapy for women can reduce or eliminate most, if not all of these symptoms so that women can continue to enjoy life, before, during, and after menopause.
What Makes Us Different
Hormone Logics has been successfully treating menopausal women for many years.
Women who receive HGH replacement therapy consistently report that they feel sexier, stronger, and healthier. Our menopause patients who have growth hormone therapy have told us that we have made “the change” no longer a problem for them. Some say it is as if they were not going through menopause at all!
That is exactly what HGH for menopause therapy is all about –restoring your hormones to more youthful levels, so you can feel as you did before you entered your post-child bearing years.
Stop looking at menopause as the end of something. With our menopause treatment, it can be the beginning of a wonderful new phase of your life!
Call us today at (800) 754-1481 to speak to one of our advisors and find out if growth hormone therapy is right for you!