Treat Andropause safely and effectively
You deserve to enjoy an active and healthy lifestyle at any age! But, unfortunately, as men age, testosterone levels drop which can cause the condition known as “andropause” or “male menopause.” By 60 years of age, more than 50 percent of men have low testosterone, also known as “Low-T.” Low testosterone is defined as a low serum testosterone levels coupled with any of the signs and symptoms of andropause.
Hormone replacement therapy for men is an extremely effective way to treat andropause.
Testosterone replacement and/or growth hormone therapy has been proven to offer men dealing with andropause a greatly improved quality of life and is a safe and effective way to help men deal with the impact of age-related hormone loss.
What Are the Benefits of Testosterone Therapy for Andropause?
There are many benefits of Testosterone Therapy for men suffering from andropause.
- Improved Libido and Better Sexual Performance – One of the first benefits men on testosterone replacement experience is an increased sex drive and improved sexual performance.
- Increased Energy and Stamina – Testosterone therapy increases metabolism, which improves your ability to turn fat into energy.
- Increased Ability to Burn Fat and Build Muscle – Testosterone replacement for men not only improves your ability to burn fat, it improves your ability to build lean muscle. That results in weight loss, and a leaner, fitter you.
- Stronger Bones – Testosterone replacement leads to stronger, healthier bones, and decreases your risk of osteoporosis.
- Lowered Risk of Cardiovascular Disease – Studies have shown that men with low testosterone are at a greater risk of stroke or heart attack. Testosterone therapy can improve heart health, and reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease.
- Improved Mood – Testosterone therapy has been shown to improve mood and lessen the occurrence of anxiety, depression, and other emotional difficulties.
- Improved Memory and Cognition – Testosterone replacement can improve memory, focus, and concentration.
Call us today at (800) 754-1481 to speak to one of our advisors and find out if testosterone replacement therapy is right for you!
What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Andropause?
As men age, testosterone levels naturally decline. Unlike menopause in women, which occurs at a specific point in time, after her last menstrual period, andropause in men occurs more slowly over time. If not addressed, age-related low testosterone can lead to the following:
- Increased risk of heart attack and stroke
- Increased risk of Alzheimer’s Disease
- Osteoporosis – poor bone density and increased risk for fracture
- Decreased muscle mass
- Stiffness in muscles and joints
- Decreased libido
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Poor exercise performance
- Cognitive decline
- Increased fatigue and irritability
- Decreased zest for life
However, testosterone therapy has proven to reduce, and in many cases, eliminate the debilitating symptoms of male menopause.
What Makes Us Different
Hormone Logics has been successfully treating men with andropause for many years.
Men who receive testosterone replacement consistently report that they feel sexier, stronger, and healthier. After treatment, our andropause patients have told us that they feel more like they did when they were in their prime.
That is exactly what our approach to treating andropause is all about –restoring your hormones to more youthful levels, so you can feel as you did when you were at the peak of your physical and mental abilities.
Testosterone therapy can reverse the low testosterone that is robbing you of your energy, strength, and libido.
The professionals at Hormone Logics will help you gain your life back.