Treat the problems of declining hormones safely and effectively with bioidentical hormone replacement therapy for women!
Age-related hormone decline in women is more than just dealing with the onset of menopause. Hot flashes and mood swings are just the tips of the iceberg. Some of the earlier signs of symptoms of estrogen deficiency are frequent waking at night, mental fogginess, short-term retention problems, loss of energy, irritability, depression, and lack of enjoyment of sexual activity.
What Are the Benefits of Bioidentical Hormone Therapy?
Bioidentical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT) offers most women significant relief from the troublesome symptoms that occur just before, during, and after menopause. BHRT uses bioidentical hormone supplements to bring the body back into proper hormonal balance. Bioidentical hormones are exact duplicates of the hormones normally produced by your own body, so they are better tolerated and have fewer potential side effects than synthetic hormones.
The many benefits of BHRT for women include:
- Improved Energy Levels – BHRT for women improves cellular metabolism and provides increased energy.
- Increased Cognitive Function – Our BHRT patients report a lessening of the “mental fog” typical of menopause and improved cognitive function.
- Enhanced Muscle Tone – BHRT improves a woman’s ability to build lean muscle and look more fit.
- Restored Libido – BHRT restores sex drive and reduces the other sexual health issues that come with menopause such as vaginal dryness, and painful intercourse.
- Decreased Body Fat – BHRT for women increases metabolism and helps to burn fat, particularly belly fat
- Diminished Mood Swings – BHRT tackles one of the most common and debilitating symptoms of menopause – the notorious mood swings.
What Are the Signs of Hormone Deficiency in Women?
Age-related hormone deficiencies in women can start to negatively impact your quality of life, long before menopause actually begins. The signs and symptoms of hormone deficiency in women include:
- Memory loss and mental function – Studies have shown estrogen can protect against some memory loss and improve learning, even in some Alzheimer’s disease patients.
- Colo-rectal cancer – Various studies have pointed to a decreased risk in colorectal cancer in women who take HRT.
- Diabetes – HRT may help women with diabetes control their blood sugar levels better, after menopause.
- Incontinence – A decline in estrogen levels may contribute to incontinence. HRT can help restore the lining of the urethra and help support the bladder.
- Migraine – Many postmenopausal women report a decreased incidence of migraines after taking HRT. However, women who had experienced migraines related to their menstrual period may report flare-ups of the headaches.
- Urinary tract infections – Some women experience an increase in urinary tract infections during menopause. Researchers believe that the use of estrogen may help the body resist infection.
- Teeth – Women who take estrogen are less likely to lose their teeth because the same properties that help prevent bone loss apply to prevent bone loss in the mouth.
- Vision – Evidence exists that HRT may help prevent glaucoma and macular degeneration, two common causes of blindness.
Our unique approach to bioidentical hormone therapy can reduce or eliminate most, if not all of these symptoms so that women can continue to enjoy life, before, during, and after menopause.
What Makes Us Different
Hormone Logics has been successfully treating women with hormone deficiencies for many years.
Women who receive bioidentical hormone therapy consistently report that they feel sexier, stronger, and healthier. Our BHRT patients have told us that after therapy they look and feel years younger. Women who use BHRT to treat menopause say that we have made “the change” no longer a problem for them. Some say it is as if they were not going through menopause at all!
That is exactly what BHRT is all about –restoring your hormones to more youthful levels, so you can feel as you did before your hormones started to decline.
Call us today at (800) 754-1481 to speak to one of our advisors and find out if our menopause treatment is right for you!